FEATURED STORY

 BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!

© 2015 Beresford Callum

_____________________________________________________________

Bez
While my primary objective in writing this story is to relay an experience with the paranormal, I also wish to provide a slither of information regarding adversities encountered by rural students during early to late 1970s in order to attend a traditional High (Grammar) School education. Hence, sometimes the background to a story is more meaningful than the story itself. This is my exact sentiment regarding this story. Leton, Brenda, Everald, Clive, Audrey, Daphne, Laxton, Audrey F, Clifton, Leighton and Sideone I write this for us.

For readers to fully appreciate my experience that Thursday night, I find it necessary to first outline the circumstances (High School) which led to me being in Hog Land Street after dark (between 9:30-10:00 PM every week day night) and secondly, the recent history behind this famed locale... 
Read more of Believe It or Not!! - here...  
_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment